Our site uses forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We may collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address, and other information as volunteered).
Contact information from these forms may be used to send information about our services to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. No information derived from this website is distributed to any third party for any reason.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Security measures are installed to prevent unauthorised access to our logs. No information under our control is directly accessible by or available to third parties; other servers; or external databases.
Marco Polo Motor Inn does:
- NOT collect online or offline contact information which contains details identifying the age or other purely personal details of visitors
- NOT collect any personally identifiable online or offline contact information from children without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from children for any reason
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT enticed by the prospect of a special game, prize, or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in such activity if offered
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
* You can send an email to email@example.com.
Marco Polo Motor Inn Sydney
42 Parramatta Road
Summer Hill, NSW 2130, Australia