Sydney is a city that is always buzzing with activity. There is always something going on, from major festivals to small, intimate events. Here are some of the key events in Sydney:
- Vivid Sydney: This annual festival of light, music, and ideas takes place in Sydney in the month of May.
- Sydney Festival: This annual arts festival takes place in Sydney in the month of January.
- New Year’s Eve in Sydney: Sydney is one of the best places in the world to see the New Year.
- The Sydney Opera House: The Sydney Opera House is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world, and it’s also a great place to catch a show.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge: The Sydney Harbour Bridge is another iconic landmark in Sydney, and it’s also a popular spot for events.